Snorkeling in the Papagayo Gulf
Enjoy your morning out in the beautiful, warm waters of the Papagayo Gulf, snorkeling with your family with North Pacific Tours. Not only is the snorkeling amazing, so is the scenery! Costa Rica’s North Pacific waters are known for its numerous species of tropical fish and turquoise waters. This is the perfect tour to see the exciting marine life of the Pacific Ocean. There are dozens of prime spots that offer snorkeling but we like to go where our clients are most comfortable.
- The Captain and your snorkel guide will meet you at the beach of your hotel
- Maximum 8 passengers, minimum 5
- The ride out to your snorkel destination will be anywhere from 10-15 minutes.
- Depending on your comfort in the water will determine where you snorkel
- While out on the water, your guide will be share his/her knowledge of the area, the marine and wildlife.
- If you are out on your tour during high-tide, you can take a tour up the mangrove where you can listen to the sounds of the estuary and view the birds that live there.
- If there are people in your group who have never snorkeled, not a problem, we will teach them!
- Captain and bilingual snorkel guide who will point out marine life above and below the water
- Snorkeling gear
- Noodles and life jackets in the event you need a flotation assistance
- Bottled water and soda
- Cost is $300 USD for 4 Hours up to 5 Passengers, $50 additional person.
What to Bring
- Underwater camera
- Swim shirts Rash Guards – if you need one, let me know prior to the tour
- Sunscreen – 30 or above
- Sarongs. They make great towels, light-weight, dry quickly and turns easily into a dress.