Deposit & Cancellation Policy
North Pacific Tours requires a $100/day deposit to reserve the boat. All deposits are done via Pay Pal which will be forwarded to you as an invoice and this will complete the reservation process. You can pay your remaining balance the day of your tour to the mate either by cash or credit card. If you do pay via credit card, there is an additional 6% added due to bank fees/taxes. It is necessary that we know in advance if paying by credit card so we can have the machine on the boat. Only credit cards with raised numbers will be accepted.
While we will do everything we can to accommodate you, there are times when you have to cancel and hope you understand our reasons for needing to charge cancellation fees. We are a small operation with our tours being put together around what you and your family would like to do.
Please provide notice of cancellation either by email, email@example.com or call (011 506) 2670 1564 or 8398-8129.
- 100% refund of your deposit is returned if we are notified of cancellation 14 days or more before your scheduled charter date(s)
- 50% refund of your deposit returned if we are notified of cancellation 8-13 days before your scheduled charter date(s)
- 0% refund of your deposit if we are notified of cancellation 7 days or less before your scheduled charter date(s), or if we are not notified at all.
- If a cancellation is made for any reason other than weather and sea conditions, or captain’s discretion, the above cancellation policy will apply.
- In the event that the charter has commenced and is unable to be completed due to mechanical failure, the charter fee will be refunded on a pro-rated basis (for the remaining time of your trip)
- If the client wishes to cancel the trip due to weather, we will attempt to offer him credit for another date or no refund will be issued.
- If you choose to come in early for any reason, no credit will be issued.